The Third International Conference on Data Science (ICDS 2016) invites the international scholars and professionals who are interested in Data Science and Big Data Applications to join us for the development of Data Science at this conference and so on to fully explore methodologies on Data Science from different research aspects. The main topics, but not limited to, are as follows:
1) Mathematical Issues in Data Science
2) Big Data Management and Applications
3) Data Quality and Data Preparation
4) Data-driven Scientific Research
5) Evaluation and Measurement in Data Science
6) Big Data Mining and Knowledge Management
7) Case Study of Data Science
8) Social and/or organizational impacts of Data Science
Submitted papers must not substantially overlap papers that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings. Papers should be at most 10 pages including the bibliography and well-marked appendices. Papers must be received by the submission deadline. We invite you to submit your paper to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accepted papers will be published by Springer LNCS proceedings. Selected best papers will be published in special issues in Int. J. of Information Technology and Decision Making. International Journal of Internet and Enterprise Management, and Annals of Data Science.
More information, please see the website below: